Post 3: My Dream Job

I don't know if it's a cliché, and I don't really care if it is or not, I would really love to be an athlete, specifically a swimmer, I think it would be very hard and competitive environment, obviously this would be exhausting and to be honest it doesn’t sound enjoyable to be under that amount of pressure, so yeah you need a very mighty mentality, with this I mean, that you have to be a person that never gives up, enjoys every moment even if you get second or last in a race, you have to learn not to be afraid of water or to drown, learn the basics of how to swim in different styles as the front crawl, the butterfly stroke, and more. Don’t expect a salary, because that comes from sponsors and to have sponsors you need to win regularly, so yeah, most of the time you’ll be broke.

Currently, I’m studying the major pharmaceutical chemistry, maybe you are asking “why?” well in fact it’s quite funny, because when I was at my final year of school, I was thinking of taking a year off to think about what to study, because I’m so indecisive. A friend at the time told me, he said that it was just a joke, to go and apply pharmaceutical chemistry in the options to study, and well here we are studying that.


Comments

Popular Posts