Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 Every year (well since 2019 until this year there hasn't taken place, you know, covid reasons), one of the many grand prix of the formula 1 championship takes place at the Suzuka international racing course, better known by Suzuka circuit. So maybe you are wondering why I just mentioned the Japanese grand prix, well that's because the country I would like to visit is Japan, Id really like to explore from Hokkaido to Okinawa (basically from north to south) and go to experience a formula 1 weekend.
In my opinion, the contrast between the cultures of Chile and Japan, is simply brutal, because of the difference in the ordinary people.
I'd love to study in Japan, but the barrier language it's somehow big, so I don't think it is a feasable option in the near future.

Comments

Popular Posts